Welcome back everyone!
We are so happy to be getting back into the clinic! As of May 19, 2020, we can do one-on-one visits in the clinic and telehealth/video sessions, as you prefer.
For in-person consults, in accordance with our Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry and the College of Physical Therapists of BC, we will be making necessary changes.
Our primary concern is the safety of our patients and staff. Keeping you as safe as possible we will be adhering to the following protocols:
- Patients must wear masks when attending physio (handmade are acceptable)
- Physiotherapists are required to wear surgical masks
- We are strictly limiting people in the waiting area, please remain in your car until close to your allotted physio appointment time
- Once in the door, our receptionist will take you directly to the treatment room
- Gym time will be limited, with only 2 or 3 clients at one time
- We are hoping to have treatment confined to rooms so as to adhere to social distancing
- Tap and Go!
We have had a great result with telehealth/video conferences, so if you prefer that mode of treatment, that can also continue…let us know which you feel comfortable with.
Thank you for staying at home and keeping us all safe!
Call 604-459-2223 or email clinic email@example.com to find out more/book or if you have questions – we check messages daily.
Looking forward to seeing you soon,
Momentum Physiotherapy Staff
To contact Shannon email: Shannon@momentumphysioclinic.com
To contact Norm email: Norm@momentumphysioclinic.com
To contact Farron email: Farron@momentumphysioclinic.com